STC Performing Arts Bursaries
The STC Performing Arts Bursaries are designed to assist those pursuing full-time studies at recognized post-secondary institutions in the area of music, theatre arts, drama, radio/television broadcasting, or some other technical aspect pertaining to the performing arts, such as lighting, design, film.
- Students must have previously been enrolled (OR? Been enrolled the previous year) at one of the following schools:
- Fellowes High School
- Bishop Smith Catholic High School
- Ecole Secondaire Catholique Jeanne Lajoie
- Arnprior District High School
- St. Joseph’s High School
- General Panet High School
- Mackenzie High School
- Opeongo High School
- Madawaska Valley District High School
- Renfrew Collegiate Institute
- Students must be pursuing full-time study in an area relating to the performing arts and must enter a program leading to a diploma or degree
- Students must have shown an interest in the performing arts and must have made a contribution in their school or a community production, membership in a choir, competition or recital experience, job-related experience, volunteer work, etc.
- Applications must be accompanied by at least one letter of reference and an official high school transcript
Application deadline is May 30.
For more information, please read the following documents: