Streetlight Theatre Company
RHPS Prop Bag
RHPS Prop Bag
In order to have the best experience possible at Rocky Horror, we've put together Prop Bags. These kits will help you be part of the show by providing you the items needed to throw, use and create an ambience during the performance. Each kit contains 10 items to enhance your theatre experience.
Why just shout obnoxious callbacks when you can throw things, too!?
We look forward to hosting this event and want this to be an enjoyable experience for everyone. Please be respectful of the theater as well as the people around you. Be cautious of others in your area. Toss items UP not OUT! Guests who fail to follow the rules will be required to leave without a refund.
• Do Not throw items at the screen or cast members.
• Do Not bring your own items; only our Prop Bags are permitted.
Here are the items in the prop bag and a little guidance on when and how to use them. These instructions will also be attached to your prop bag.
● Water Pistol: Brad and Janet are caught in the storm, make it rain with your water pistol.
● Newspaper: When Brad and Janet are caught in the storm, Janet covers her head with a newspaper. Do the same with yours!
● Glow Stick: Light up the place during the "There's a light" verse of “Over at the Frankenstein Place.”
● Rubber Gloves: During Frank's speech at the tank, when he puts on the gloves, stretch and snap your gloves.
● Party Hat: At the dinner table, when Frank puts on a party hat, you should do the same.
● Noisemaker: During the "Lab" scene, when the Transylvanian guests use their noisemakers.
● Confetti: At the end of the "Charles Atlas Song" reprise, the Transylvanians throw confetti as Rocky and Frank head toward the bedroom. You should pop your confetti popper.
● Toilet Paper: When Dr. Scott enters the lab, Brad cries out "Great Scott!" At this point, hurl rolls of toilet paper into the air.
● Toast: When Frank proposes a toast at dinner, you throw toast up into the air.
● Cards: During the song "I'm Going Home," Frank sings "Cards for sorrow, cards for pain". At this point you should shower the theatre with cards.
Follow your fellow Rocky Horror veterans’ leads when it comes to the callback lines. The audience will yell “slut” every time they hear Janet’s name, and “asshole” when Brad’s. So, whenever you hear a line coming on, join in and don't be afraid to yell. Lines can easily be found on the internet to prepare you for the show.